Within the 16 days of Activism Campaign to end Gender-Based Violence, Sanad Safe Space for women and girls affiliated to Etijah (YDCI), funded by the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), carried out a public day event called Sanadek Ewetek.
The event was took place on Thursday, 6th December 2018 at Grand Pyramids Hotel at 53 Studio Al Ahram or Studio Masr, Maryotia, Haram, Giza –from 11am to 7pm.
The event included the following activities:
- Wen-Do Sessions
- Art Therapy activities about one of the issues related to GBV
- Selling Syrian Products
- Orientation about Sanad
- Community Theater against GBV
- Music Concert against GBV
- Dance Therapy
- Yoga against GBV
- RH or GBV Awareness Sessions
- Children’s GBV Prevention Sessions