On the behalf of United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), the Ministry of Youth and Sports, Etijah Organization and Zad Art Team organized Nawah Community Theater Festival- First Round. The Festival was organized as part of the projects’ raising awareness plan about population issues and Safe Spaces Project for female refugees and host communities.
The Ministry of Youth and Sports hosted the Festival at its Civil Education Center in Zamalek. The performances started on Sunday, 16th of December and ended on Wednesday, 19th of December.
The Festival included 8 performances by Nawah Teams of Aswan, Qena, Fayoum, Beni Sueif, Cairo, Al-Sharqya and Damietta – in Addition to a concert by Nawah Band.
The Festival Agenda was as follows:
Sunday 16th of December :
- 6:00 P.M The performance We Will Say It Again by Beni Sueif Nawah team
- 8:00 P.M The performance Pins by 10th of Ramadan Nawah team
Monday 17th of December:
- 6:00 P.M The performance Rooh Message – Sanad Center – Damietta Nawah team
- 8:00 P.M The performance Stories of a Tree -Sanad Center Al-Haram- Nawah team
Tuesday 18th of December:
- 6:00 P.M The performance A Puppet by Fayoum Nawah team
- 8:00 P.M The performance Rayah El-Ward by Aswan Nawah team
Wednesday 19th of December:
- 5:00 P.M Playback Theater show- 10th of Ramadan by Nawah team
- 7:00 P.M The performance Stories from the South by Qena Nawah team
- 8:30 P.M- Nawah Band Concert and Festival Closing (Nawah Band-10th of Ramadan and Sand center- El Haram)