Monitoring and Evaluation Summer Internship
Based in Cairo, Youth and Development Consultancy Institute (Etijah) founded in 2006 is a specialized institute in developing, improving and disseminating development methodologies in the field of youth and community development.
Etijah works on projects in different work areas such as: Good health and well-being, Entrepreneurship and Employment, Education, Community Participation and Citizenship, Women Empowerment with many international donors such as: UNFPA, UN WOMEN, AmidEast, GIZ, USAID, Plan International, The British Council, UNDP, Canada fund for local initiatives (CFLI), UNESCO as well as governmental bodies such as the Ministry of Youth and Sport, National Council of Women.
The Monitoring and Evaluation intern will work under the supervision of the M&E Specialist. S/he will assist the specialist in the projects’ data collection, analysis, and learning activities to help ensure accountability and efficiency all along the project implementation period.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the management and verification data related to M&E plans
- Assist in developing data collection tools for monitoring activities
- Support the M&E specialist during the implementation of M&E activities
- Contribute to the production of reports (monthly, quarterly and annual reports)
- Provide administrative support as needed, for example, filing documents related to ME
- Perform other duties as required.
- Strong writing skills in English.
- High computer skills, especially in MS Excel, are required.
- High analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to provide practical solutions to operational challenges.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse teams while maintaining a high level of focus and attention to details.
- Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data.
N.B: Applicants must be either students or fresh graduates
Interested candidates should submit send their CVs and cover letters through this link no later than Thursday 20th of June 2019.
The duration of the summer internship is 3 months starting July 2019.