Call for Interns – Youth Project
Youth and Development Consultancy Institute – Etijah is a non-profit organization specialized in developing, improving and disseminating development methodologies in the field of youth and community development. Based in Cairo.
Etijah primary concern is to create and tailor up-to-date and high-quality development methodologies, research tools, applicable practices of youth development and training delivery models, to be able to qualify youth by providing them with the skills, know-how and aptitudes, as well as contribute in building the capacity of governmental and non-governmental youth-serving organizations. Our role is to provide youth with direct access to unconditional participation by providing them with practical tools and models for developing community-wide initiatives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the program coordinators in coordination, communication and reporting on the working activities.
- Attend meetings, take notes, type drafts and reports.
- Support in performing administrative duties; organizing documents, sorting and managing files.
- Assist in collecting information and preparing research materials.
- Manage databases and records.
- Assist the program coordinators in organizing initiatives and events.
- Follow up with the program participants.
- Able to travel to the governorates when necessary.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Fresh graduate with university degree in Social Studies, Business Administration or other relevant field.
- Proficient in the English Language.
- Eager to learn and work on new project ideas.
- Detail-oriented with good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Previous experience in working online.
- Availability for three months starting from May 2021.
How to apply
Interested applicants should submit their CVs following this link not later than 14 April 2021.