- Assist and support the project manager in coordination, work planning, reporting, partner liaison, networking and communication.
- Take responsibility in organizing initiatives, meetings and events
- Take care of administrative duties in the project, e,g filing project documents, data entry, creating and maintaining project schedules, creating responsibility lists for involved external parities in activities you are in charge of and compiling summaries for those who were involved.
- Translating documents at the times of need both from English to Arabic and vice a versa.
- Independently coordinate and organize a variety of activities for the project in addition to tracking and reporting on these activities.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets, track expenditures and help raise funds when appropriate
- Prepare relevant paperwork and keep updated files and electronic records
- Conduct research on variety of topics when needed
- Help in data entry and analysis
- Keep track of documents, like purchase orders, budgets, payrolls and contracts. You might need to create presentations, maintain websites or prepare marketing materials to update shareholders..etc.
- Traveling to some governorates in Egypt to monitor and follow up on the field activities.
- Ad hoc: help in proposal writing and supporting other projects at Etijah.
Required Experience and Competencies:
- Proven work experience in development projects
- Good knowledge and familiarity of SRHR and Gender issues is a must
- At least 2 years of working experience in relevant or similar field, depends on the specific project requirements.
- Demonstrated good skills and experience in administrative, organizational and operational project work.
- Fluency in English.
- Report writing in English and Arabic is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic
- The ability to multitask and strong technical ability.
- Training delivery experience will be an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
There are two available vacancies.
If interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 17th of April
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview