Call for training consultant
Training consultant responsible of conducting training program for teachers and administrative staff in targeted schools in Ain Shams.
Project background and Overall objective
Etijah in collaboration with GIZ we are aiming for the improvement of education services, especially for children and youth and people with special needs in educational services. This will be achieved by upgrading the condition of educational facilities in two schools in Ain Shams area. Also, involving children, their teachers and their families in the design and the implementation of the proposed action will raise their awareness of environmental issues and most specifically sanitation and facilities and ensure the action sustainability since community members do not abuse what they feel that it belongs to them.
Goal of the training program
Introduction to interactive teaching methods and informal education techniques for children, mentorship skills and awareness campaigns and initiatives design
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- A minimum of 3 years of professional work experience in role(s) directly relevant to the type of work in consultancy
- Experience in interactive ways of learning with children
- Experience in Training of trainers
- Design a manual and deliver the training for teachers and staff based on the training learning objectives mentioned above.
- Creating detailed, plans and schedules and estimating the cost and time for the training process
- Make pre and post evaluation for the training.
- Report on the whole training period
- Responsible for resolving any issues and problems arising, offering expert advice, closing out any possible gaps and addressing any unforeseen risks.
- Communicating openly and effectively with team member
For more details please refer to the Terms of reference TOR – Teachers Trainer
Documents that should be submitted
Documents should be submitted by email to Apply@etijah.org with the subject: Call for training consultant (Teachers)