Call for training consultant
Training consultant will be responsible of delivering training program to students in targeted schools in Ain Shams
Project background and Overall objective
Etijah in collaboration with GIZ we are aiming for the improvement of education services, especially for children and youth and people with special needs in educational services. This will be achieved by upgrading the condition of educational facilities in two schools in Ain Shams area. Also, involving children, their teachers and their families in the design and the implementation of the proposed action will raise their awareness of environmental issues and most specifically sanitation and facilities and ensure the action sustainability since community members do not abuse what they feel that it belongs to them.
Goal of the training program
Deliver the training to students for the purpose of increasing awareness on personal hygiene issues and designing awareness campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- pPreferably 2 years of professional work experience in role(s) directly relevant to the type of work in consultancy and experience in working with children (age: 6-12 years old)
- Design a manual for students training
- Deliver the training for 80 students from targeted schools
- Make pre and post evaluation for the training.
- Report on the whole training period.
- Responsible for resolving any issues and problems arising, offering expert advice, closing out any possible gaps and addressing any unforeseen risks.
- Communicating openly and effectively with team member
For more details please refer to the Terms of reference TOR – Students Trainer
Documents that should be submitted
Documents should be submitted by email to Apply@etijah.org with the subject: Call for training consultant (Teachers)