Prepare proposals by determining concepts, gathering and formatting information, writing drafts and obtaining approvals
Main Responsibility and Duties:
- Search for open calls building relevant to Etijah’s domain experience and fields of work.
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials
- Improves proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate; implementing changes.
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals.
- Submit and follow-up on the application and coordinate with grant providers on further required documents and/or justifications.
- Presenting and defending submitted proposals during evaluation phases.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a proposal writer
- Excellent English writing skills
- Strong ability to summarize data concisely Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple and conflicting deadlines.
To apply send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before August 31st, 2015 17:00