Etijah seeks qualified candidates for two open vacancies:
Monitoring and Evaluation Associate:
• Participate in establishing M&E system for assigned projects.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual programmatic performance reports.
• Prepare and sort received documents and identifying forms that need to be entered.
• Ensuring accuracy of entered data to make sure all records are consistent and aligned.
• Provide guidance and support to program coordinators, which will include, but not be limited to, data collection, analysis and reporting on program indicators;
• Support the coordination and execution of events in the department such as, organizational project learning by developing, collecting and disseminating relevant information on monitoring, evaluation and research.
• Other Monitoring and Evaluation functions as needed.
• B.A. in social science, economy,political science or any relevant field (preferred)
• Previous experience in developing and implementing M&E strategies
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills. (Arabic and English)
• Familiarity with civic society aims
• Advanced computer skills in Excel, Word processing
Design program training material
- Design training curriculum and training toolkit
- Organize training workshops
- Conduct research on a variety of topics
- Liaising with project stakeholders to collect and disseminate project information
- Submit monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Assist in planning and logistical information
- Conduct follow-up visits to different projects locations
- B.A. in social science, economy, political science or its equivalent (preferred)
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Good communication and writing skills (Arabic and English)
- Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Interested candidates submit your C.V and cover letter via firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 03 October 2015. Mention the position you are applying for in the subject line